SAT Prep Open House
SAT Prep Open House will be held on January 13th from 3:00PM-4:00PM at 46000 Summit Pkwy, Canton, MI 48188. This is a free information session. You will learn about SAT/ACT and PSAT and our unique Six-Sigma approach to get you higher scores.
SAT Prep Open Houseis an opportunity for you to find out more about the SAT/ACT & PSAT preparation courses that will start in January 2018. At SAT Prep Open House you will get information about upcoming courses to help improve your Math, English Reading and Writing skills. We have designed exclusive test-taking strategies to improve your SAT test scores. There will be drills and practice exams to simulate the official test. This course features access to an online student portal. Consequently, we provide an exclusive learning paths for each student.
With our Student Portal, you’ll get the edge you need to achieve your best score. It is especially relevant for the success that there is a right mix of test taking strategy, educational content, and practice quizzes. As a result of our approach you’ll be ready for anything the test throws at you!
SAT Prep Open House will help you understand the benefits of preparing with Enrich?
- First of all, we guarantee a minimum 100 points improvement in your score per session. Most noteworthy is the effort in the area of “Test Strategies”. In addition, we have a structured program to work on individual weakness.
- As a result of Chanakya Analysis we are able to isolate student weak areas. Due to a constant analysis of weak areas, we are able to define a unique learning path of each student.
- In addition, we leverage Six Sigma methodology to guarantee improvement. We apply Six Sigma methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) to prepare our students. As a result, students reduce mistakes and strive for Six Sigma (zero defects).
- Most noteworthy is the Student Portal, with modern LMS (Learning Management System). Therefore, students have 24/7 access to the online learning system. We leverage learning system in class room and for all assignments. Most of the review material is also provided via this learning system. We constantly update students on their progress, and hence help them reach their target improvement.
- Furthermore, Parent Portal helps monitor progress and ensure the success. Additional control is provided via parent portal. Student milestone and daily assignment reports are provided to monitor progress.
- Finally we focus on Growth ladder to take any student from foundation to an expert level. With our growth ladder we ensure student success. As a result student grow up the learning ladder of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
SAT Classroom Winter 2018
About the Class
- Class starts from January 2018.
- Weekday sessions will be held on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Weekend session will be held on Sunday’s from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- Class includes 32 hours of instructions and a minimum of 8 practice tests.
- Master of Mechanical Engineering, Six-Sigma Black Belt with over 25 Years of Experience.
- Certified to teach SAT/PSAT/ACT.
- College Professor for undergraduate and graduate students.
will be held on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 6:00PM-8:00PM at 2200 N. Canton Center Rd, Suit 230, Canton, MI 48187
SAT full length tests(and essay) will be conducted on Sundays from 8:30AM-1:00PM at at 2200 N. Canton Center Rd, Suit 230, Canton, MI 48187