SAT Summer Prep Course
SAT Summer Prep Course provides an ultimate preparation environment with traditional classroom teaching. In addition, the online student portal promotes learning. Also, an exclusive learning path promotes focused growth. As a result, student scores improve in Maths, English Reading, Writing, and Essay. Also, our exclusive test-taking strategies yield high scores. Most noteworthy, the right mix of learning and test-taking strategy guarantees your success. In addition, we provide personalized study material and practice quizzes. Consequently, SAT Summer Prep Course is designed to get you ready for anything the test throws at you!
Why prepare with Enrich?
- First of all, we provide a written guarantee that students will score 1400+ points or 100% money back.
- Notably, we have a structured program with a unique learning path to improve student weak areas.
- In particular, our Test Strategies are optimized for the SAT and your success.
- Most noteworthy, we leverage the state of art Analysis Tools to create the learning path.
- Specifically, we leverage the Six Sigma methodology to prepare our students.
- The Six Sigma method helps students reduce mistakes, and strive for zero defects.
- Most noteworthy, we provide a modern Online Student Portal.
- Therefore, students can access the study material 24/7.
- Also, we constantly update students on their progress.
- Furthermore, we provide a Parent Portal to helps you monitor the student’s progress.
- Finally, we focus on Growth Ladder to take any student from basic to an expert level.
- In conclusion, any responsible student can confide in the SAT program to ensure their success.
SAT Summer Prep Course
- The session starts on July 11th, 2021.
- Weekday sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm-8:30 pm.
- An additional session will be held on every Saturday from 9 am – 1 pm.
- Also, endurance testing will be held on every Sunday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Class features a minimum of 64 hours of instructions.
- Additionally, there will be 20 plus hours of review.
- Also, the class features 44 hours of endurance building.
- Furthermore, the students will spend 120 hours on homework.
- Specially designed for students who plan to take the SAT on October 2nd, 2020
Instructor: Sanjay Kulkarni
- Certified to teach SAT/PSAT/ACT.
- Has a Master’s Degree.
- Certified Six Sigma black belt.
- Experience in teaching college and high school students.
- Over 25 years of experience.
SAT Fast Track Summer – Session B
ACT Summer Prep Course – Session C